Mixer – Bakery
Capital Joblink – Etobicoke, ON
Location: Hwy 27/Finch
Morning Shift: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
Afternoon Shift: 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Night shift: 11:00pm – 7:00am
DESCRIPTION: Mixer and Mixer Helpers
-Under the general supervision of the Area Leader, Production Supervisor and/or Plant Manager-
• Recording and testing data of ingredients and results for batches of food
• Following recipes
• Mixing of blending ingredients by hand or machine
• Measuring and weighing out ingredients
• Reading temperature gauges
• Reporting malfunctions to supervisors
• Responsible for practicing and adhering to Food Safety, GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Health and Safety.
• Under the general supervision of the Area Leader, Production Supervisor and/or Plant Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & OTHER ATTRIBUTES
• Completion of high school education or equivalent.
• 1-3 years of manufacturing experience; asset of food and dairy manufacturing industry.
• Ability to speak, read, write and basic comprehension of English.
• Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
• Good hand dexterity.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Quick learner.
• Some technical and/or basic troubleshooting skills.
• Coordination and multi-task skills.
• Ability to follow task directions.
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
• High energy individual.
– MUST HAVE SAFETY SHOES!
How to Apply:
Please register at any of our office:
Etobicoke location: 19 Woodbine Downs Blvd. Unit# 108 B Etobicoke ON M9W 6N5
Brampton Location: 1625 Steeles Ave East, Unit# 17 Brampton, ON L6T 4R7
Call @ 416-744-6767